builderSchwank Tube Heater S100 Series
builderSchwank Tube Heater S100 Series – This builderSchwank economical radiant tube heater is ideal for indoor or outdoor commercial and industrial applications and offers many of the key heating features found in the premierSchwank models.
These indoor outdoor heaters are energy efficient Infrared Tube Heaters that use Schwank’s famous infrared radiant tube technology – an affordable heating alternative to traditional heaters, which just warm the surrounding air.
As one of the most economical radiant tube heaters on the market for spot heating distribution and production facilities, the builderSchwank can reduce fuel costs by up to 50%. Built using Schwank’s low cost heating system design, the builderSchwank energy efficient heater provides a quick payback period.
builderSchwank Economical Heating Design Features
There are several key product features that make builderSchwank radiant tube heaters an energy efficient infrared heating solution for loading dock and production facilities:
- Whisper-Quietsystem reduces noise level and increases employee comfort
- Fold downClam Shell burner enclosure design offers affordable on-site service with zero down-time
Also Available in 2-Stage for Dual Heat Settings
There are several key product features that make the 2-Stage radiant tube heaters an energy efficient infrared heating solution for loading dock and production facilities:
- 2-Stageheating system lowers energy consumption and increases equipment life by reducing ON/OFF cycles by up to 35%
builderSchwank Tube Heater S100 – The Schwank Advantage for Economical Heating
The builderSchwank radiant tube heater comes highly recommended as the most economical room heater and is backed by Schwank’s superb value and service, including:
- Fuel cost analysis and investment evaluation for economical room heater solutions
- Economical shop heater planning and free heating design support
- Highly rated customer service with quick lead times and low service claims
- 5 year replacement warranty on the infrared radiant tube
Read our Energy Efficient Heaters Reviews and see for yourself!